A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your order. The remaining payment is due 14 days prior to the date of function. For your convenience we accept the following methods of payment:
- Direct Bank Deposit or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard, AMEX or Diners) Surcharge applies.
- Bank Cheque (if paying by cheque, the funds need to cleared 7 days before the cake leaves Cake Passion)
PLEASE REMEMBER: When paying via Direct Deposit or EFT, please include your name and the Invoice number on the payment.
A 50% deposit is required upon confirmation of the order, if you wish to cancel the order, the following terms apply.
- If the cake is cancelled within 7 days of ordering, the deposit is refundable minus an administration fee. The administration fee charged will be left to the discretion of the proprietor.
- Prior to 6 months of the function date, 60% of the deposit will be refunded
- Within 6 months of the function date, the deposit is non-refundable however the deposit can be transferred to another order upon cancellation.
- Final payment is due 14 days prior to the function. If the order is cancelled within 14 days prior to the function, there will be no refund, nor is it transferrable to another order.
Please read the above Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your order with Valley Designer Cakes. Once you have placed an order with us, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.